Musashino Forest Sport Plaza
as of April., 2017
This facility will be constructed close to Tokyo Stadium and will serve as a multi-purpose sports venue. It is planned to host major sporting competitions and arts and culture events. The venue consists of the main arena spanning some 4,900 square metres, a sub arena, swimming pool, and training room.
- By Train: 5-min walk from Tobitakyu Sta. (KO20) on Keio Line.
- By Train: 20-min walk from Tama Sta. (SW03) on Seibu-Tamagawa Line.
- By Bus: Take a Keio Bus (33) at [Chofu Eki Kitaguchi], get off at [Ajinomoto Stadium Iriguchi] and walk 1-min.
- By Bus: Take a Keio Bus (91) at [Musashi Koganei Eki Minamiguchi], get off at [Josuijo] and walk 6-min.
- By Bus: Take a Odakyu Bus (91) at [Komae Eki Kitaguchi], get off at [Josuijo] and walk 6-min.
Note: It is strongly recommended that you use public transportation, as other means of transportation to the venue tend to be crowded.
290-11, Nishimachi, Chofu, Tokyo