Simulated image as of Oct. 2015
This is a new arena under construction in the northern part of Tokyo’s Ariake district. After the Tokyo 2020 Games, the arena will become a new sporting and cultural centre with a seating capacity for up to 15,000 spectators.
- 8-min walk from Ariake-tennis-no-mori Sta. (U13) on Yurikamome Line.
- 8-min walk from Shin-Toyosu Sta. (U15) on Yurikamome Line.
- 17-min walk from Kokusai-tenjijo Sta. on Rinkai Line.
- 17-min walk from Shinonome Sta. on Rinkai Line.
- Take a Toei bus from [Tokyo Sta. Yaesuguchi (16)] or [Tokyo Sta. Marunouchi-Minamiguchi(05)], and get off at [Kaetsu-Ariake-Chu-Ko], and walk 4-min.
Note: It is strongly recommended that you use public transportation, as other means of transportation to the venue tend to be crowded.
1-chome, Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo (North District of Ariake)