TMG Initiatives for Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games Sustainable Sourcing CodeThe Tokyo Metropolitan Government (hereinafter, “TMG”) has been preparing for Tokyo 2020 Games, respecting the principles of the Tokyo
2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games Sustainable Sourcing Code (hereinafter, “Sourcing Code”) formulated by the Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (hereinafter, “Tokyo 2020 ”).
For the contract items closely related to the preparations for Tokyo 2020 Games, TMG has started initiatives on “Verification Procedure” and “Grievance Mechanism”, which are explained in the Sourcing Code.
(2)Cases related to the programmes held by TMG’s Bureau of Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020 Preparation in collaboration with Tokyo 2020
Details of TMG Initiatives
(1) Collect a Commitment Letter from the contractor stating their commitment to comply with the Sourcing Code, subject to conclusion of a contract.
(2) Establish a Grievance Mechanism to receive reports of non-compliance with the Sourcing Code.
- Please refer to TMG’s “TMG Grievance Mechanism for the Sustainable Sourcing Code1.pdf” for details.
- Please refer to Reporting Form.docx for the details.
- Reporting Procedures
Please send a report by email.
The e-mail address has been formatted to avoid spam. Please replace "(at)" in the above address with the @ symbol.
Please send a report by post if there is difficulty accessing the Internet
Operations Section, Planning and Promotion Division
Bureau of Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020Preparation
14th Floor, Tokyo Metropolitan Government No.1 Building
2-8-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-city
(Reference)Establishment of grievance mechanisms for the Sustainable Sourcing Code.pdf
- Status of the reports received Outline of the Result on the Report Received.pdf
○Please refer to the website of Tokyo 2020 for Sourcing Code and its details.
○If there is any differences between the original Japanese version and a translation, the original Japanese version shall take precedence.